HOW TO PROTECT
Eye and Face protection – This consists of eyewear specifically designed to reduce the risk of exposure to chemical splashes
Hand protection - Chemically protective gloves are one of the most important tools to minimise dermal exposures to chemicals in research labs.
Body protection - Lab coats are required for all wet labs. Cotton or cotton/poly blends are sufficient for labs without risk of fire.
Respiratory Protection - Respiratory protective equipment is used as the last line of defence against viruses that are airborne high infections.
Personal Protective Equipment or the PPE kit is an important safeguarding gear worn to help shield yourself from infections or virus that can be transmitted. The Protective equipment consists of garments and other essentials that protects your skin from being exposed, it is worn mostly by paramedical staff, health care workers, people taking care of infected people or any other person in need to protect themselves against infectious materials. The PPE kit is UV sterilized while packing and is available in packs of 1 kit, 10 kits and 100 kits. Each PPE kit includes –
- Bodysuit gown – It is a surgeon’s gown made from non-woven (SMS 60 GSM) fabric. The gown is impermeable, which means it does not let any fluid etc to pass through it. This full length gown has attached shoe covers and features full sleeves with elastic cuffs for extra safety. It is also free size and disposable. Reuse in paramedical staff only. To re-use the bodysuit, place it in a container with disinfectant before wearing it again.
- Gloves – These nitrile surgical gloves are powder free, and to easy wear. They are also sterile making them safe to use. These gloves should not be used more than once and should be disposed off properly after use.
- 3 Ply mask – The surgical mask features high level static filtration to effectively block bacteria’s while breathing. It should be disposed after use.
- Head Cover – Made from good quality material, embedded with a hoody to shield the entire head. The face side of the cover is transparent for clear vision while working. Place the head cover in disinfectant before using it again.
- Biohazard Bag – The kit includes bio-hazard bags to dispose off all the used medical material that may be contaminated.
- Helps protect you against infections, viruses & bacteria
- Prevents bodily exposure to such agents
- Made from good quality material
- It is impermeable
- Made as per safety measures
- UV sterilized while packing
- For reuse in paramedical staff only
- Ideal for doctors, care takers or any other person to avoid contact with such agents
There are no inquiries yet.